It’s easy to ship packages to Los Barriles – just follow the steps below.
- Order your item(s) from Amazon/other shipper –
- Please order only 1 item per invoice for tracking purposes
Yea – it’s a little more work to do it this way – but it helps everyone keep track of each of the items. Mexican customs handles single item packages much quicker than a box with 50 different things in it.
- The address you are shipping to should be:
8640 Siempre Viva Road/AB
San Diego, CA 92154
- Email a copy of the invoice to: email@example.com
The subject of the email should be: AB/YOUR NAME/ITEMS BEING SENT
An example might be: AB/Fred Smith/Trampoline
- The email of the invoice MUST be received by AeroBurro BEFORE the shipment arrives – otherwise the Mexican Customs get involved and it gets very complicated (and MORE EXPENSIVE for you!)
- That’s it!
For more details about costs and general policies – click here for policy page
For more information or questions please call 605-550-4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org